“Localising advertising in today’s age” – Workshop
“How do you effectively localise a central strategy?” was the topic of this OPMA workshop.
Working alongside with Melville Marketing Solutions, we brought together leading media agencies, brand owners and media owners to discuss how they can work better together. Central to the discussion was the role that local media owners and representatives can play in supporting localisation. The workshop was composed of a presentation and a couple of panel sessions.
For more information on the workshop, please click here.
How we helped
- Venue, supplier, speaker and sponsor sourcing and management
- Budget management and control
- Marketing collateral (Invitations, programme, posters, presenting and holding slides, rollup banners)
- Event marketing (social media and emailing campaigns)
- Management of delegates/guest list and registration
- Event coordination
- Post event report